If you’ve got the profile then you get the discounts. Hotelied matches your social media data and your travel programs to hotel partners’ customer criteria. The rates you are offered are based on the kind of traveler you are and who you are connected to.
Tag Archives: Hip Organization
You are here: Home » Hip Organization
- Kraft Rejects up to 85% of Ad Impressions February 21, 2015
- Do You Know VRM? October 30, 2014
- Why a Marketer Cares Deeply About Privacy October 27, 2014
- One Password to Access Them All June 25, 2014
- Hotel Rates Based on the Digital You June 25, 2014
- .@MintzLevin has 2015 handy chart on state data breach notification laws. Many apply even if you don't do biz there. bit.ly/1wcqomR 2 years ago
- RT @DailyDashboard: How Big Brands Pitch #Privacy at #CES2015 bit.ly/1Br0keC #IoT 2 years ago
- "If we're going to be connected, then we need to be protected" Obama: new legislation for consumer security/privacy. bit.ly/14QXdzK 2 years ago
- RT @katrynadow: "Which apps & tools actually keep your messages safe?" Big tick @Silent_circle and @meeco_me choice buff.ly/1omSazF … 2 years ago
- Reflections on Tesco's downfall from HBR. Knowledge goes from power to impotence. bit.ly/1uw8JeI #bigdata 2 years ago
Channel and Place by Linda Zimmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.